BitHippo is a payment and product marketing service
We are selling listed items from third-party suppliers and manufacturers, who are fulfilling the order. We are partnering with established merchants. Our mission is to provide you as a customer with experts in shipping and customer support, to ensure that you are receiving the expected product.
BitHippo is not responsible for any shipment or return. You should always check the return and refund policies of the merchant (This is visible on every page where you are about to add a product to your cart and also on the very last step of the purchasing process). If you are having an issue in this process addressing the payment, you should report this situation to BitHippo.
Role of BitHippo in orders and deliveries process:
- Customer places an order and pays with cryptocurrency, on BitHippo
- BitHippo transfers details of the order to our merchant partner
- Our partner merchant ships the order to the customer destination (provided in the order)
- The merchant holds responsible for the delivery and refund of the order
- BitHippo is only accountable if payment issue occurs
When and how to contact the merchant
- If some product is out of stock, you should contact the merchant for the estimated time of the delivery. You should review the return and refund policies of the merchant on this matter. (As seen on the merchant page on bithippo.com)
- If you’ve received an incorrect product from the merchant, you should return the product to the merchant. You should review the return and refund policies of the merchant on this matter.
- If you didn’t receive the whole quantity of items, you should contact the merchant immediately.
- If the delivery is late, check the merchant’s delivery status or contact the merchant. Many merchants provide a possibility to check delivery status. You should review the return and refund policies of the merchant on this matter.
- If your delivery is not in compliance with the product information, you should contact the merchant immediately. You should review the return and refund policies of the merchant on this matter.
When to contact BitHippo
If any other case we didn’t mention occurs, you should also contact the merchant. If some merchant response is making you dissatisfied, you should contact BitHippo. We are striving to the best customer experience, and we will reconsider out collaboration with the merchant- that is the reason why we have a review function available.